In line with the Government’s announcement LIPA Sixth Form College has closed and will remain closed until September 2020. As the situation evolves we will make information available via our website and through social media platforms.
The set of circumstances the college and the country faces are unprecedented, but we remain deeply committed to our students. Staff are in contact with students and are working remotely with them.
We have created this section on the website under the heading ‘Covid-19’ which you will see at the top of this page – this includes information for our existing students and for applicants joining us in September 2020.
Although we will do our best to answer any queries you may have – on some issues we will have wait for further guidance from the Government.
Some important dates:
- UAL Results Day: Thursday 13th August 2020 (students will receive an email the day before telling them how they can access their results online)
- Returning Student (Y2) Virtual Enrolment: Tuesday 18th August 2020 (tutors will be in touch with more information on Mon 17th August)
- New Student (Y1) Virtual Enrolment: Thursday 20th August 2020. (Students will receive an email on Monday 17th August regarding what they will need to do to enrol virtually).
- Induction week: Tuesday 1st September - Friday 4th September 2020
- Full teaching commences: Monday 7th September 2020
Last updated: 3rd July 2020