Skip to content ↓


Q. Who do I contact if I have a safeguarding concern either about myself or another LSFC student?

A. You can contact Victoria on either WAM, by email on between 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday.


Q. Can I access mental health support whilst the college is closed and students are working remotely?

A. If you need to access mental health support services, the following websites are really useful, informative and fully endorsed by LSFC. Several have trained and qualified counsellors available to speak to you online should you feel that you need to. Tel: 0800 1111 - a free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, They’re here for you online, on the phone, anytime. Tel: 116 123, Email: – contactable 24/7 the Samaritans is not only for the moment of crisis, they are there to help to prevent the crisis, for anyone who’s struggling to cope, who needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure. – an anonymous community where you can access support from counsellors online, use forums, keep a mood journal. You set an account up using your own personal email. - an anonymous community where you can access use forums, complete quizzes surrounding anxiety and depression and learn more about mental health. You set an account up using your LIPA email address. – Online or app / again this is an anonymous service where you can search for services in your local area, they also have a text feature where you can message a counsellor - they have a helpline and recourse for anyone struggling with disordered eating.

Rape Crisis England and Wales Helpline for Female Survivors: 0808 802 9999 – this is a helpline for females who have been impacted by rape or sexual abuse. They also have a live webchat.

SafeLine, National Male Survivor Helpline: Tel: 0808 800 5005, Text: 07860 027573 – this is a helpline and text service for males who have been impacted by rape and sexual abuse.


Q. What happens if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 whilst college is closed?

A. If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 it is essential that you inform Victoria ASAP on either or This is really important in ensuring that UAL are kept fully informed of your personal circumstances. They are already aware of the college closure which has impacted upon all students.