Skip to content ↓

Living in Liverpool

If you live some distance from Liverpool, you may wish to consider finding rental accommodation during term time.

As LIPA Sixth Form College cannot take any responsibility for any accommodation arrangement you might make, we suggest that you get in touch with Liverpool Student Homes for information.


Liverpool Student Homes is a service owned and managed by University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope University, LIPA and their respective student unions. They can help you find suitable accommodation for students under 18 and give advice on property types, tenancy agreements, etc.


The following sections of the Liverpool Student Homes website may be useful:


For information on the different areas of Liverpool, click here (link to external page)


To find out about the different types of accommodation available, click here (link to external page)


To find out about the average cost of renting, click here (link to external page)


Ian Humphreys at Liverpool Student Homes can be contacted on 0151 794 3330 or by email at


Visit for further information on properties and services.